Angel Cottage is a beautiful, Grade II listed Cotswold stone cottage, believed to originally date back to the 17th century. The cottage is located in the heart of the famous market town of Stow-on-the-Wold, close to all the restaurants, pubs and antique shops, yet set in a very peaceful and private courtyard. Stow itself is in the heart of the North Cotswolds, with many beautiful countryside walks straight from the town, and ideally located for exploring the many beautiful towns and villages of the Cotswolds, as well as further afield places, such as Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford and Bath.
This traditional cottage has many character features, including large oak beams and exposed Cotswold stone walls. The owner has recently refurbished the cottage, with the traditional character of the cottage complemented by modern facilities, including wireless internet access, a flatscreen TV and a well presented kitchen.
Angel Cottage sleeps a maximum of four people, in two bedrooms, with a family bathroom. There is a courtyard garden in front of the cottage and one off-street parking space. The cottage is perfect for couples, friends or a family seeking a lovely holiday home in one of the UK's most picturesque market towns.
The front door of Angel Cottage is accessed via its courtyard garden and opens into the large kitchen/dining room. The following rooms are on the ground floor:
- Living room/dining room: This characterful room has oak beams, exposed Cotswold stone walls and an attractive gas fire in the fireplace. There is comfy seating for four and a SMART TV, with a DVD player and Netflix subscription. There is also a lovely dining table, with seating for four;
- Kitchen: A large, refurbished room, with lovely oak worktops, which contains an electric oven, four ring gas hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, dishwasher and a washing machine/tumble dryer. There is also a breakfast table, with seating for two.
Stairs lead up from the ground floor to the first floor landing, off which are the following rooms:
- Master bedroom: Contains a super king size bed;
- Bedroom 2: Contains a double bed;
- Family bathroom: Contains a bath with overhead shower, toilet and wash basin.
At the front of the cottage is a private, sheltered courtyard garden, with solar lighting, which contains a table and four chairs, as well as a charcoal barbecue. There is also one off-street parking space.