PLEASE NOTE THE STOW HORSE FAIR IS TAKING PLACE ON THURSDAY 11TH MAY 2017.THIS TRADITIONAL FESTIVAL ATTRACTS INCREASED VISITOR NUMBERS AND SOME OF STOW'S ESTABLISHMENTS MAY BE CLOSED.
Christmas Cottage is a beautifully refurbished detached property, built in the 1980s with traditional Cotswold stone, and decorated to a high standard throughout. The cottage is located on a quiet cul-de-sac close to the centre of the beautiful market town of Stow-on-the-Wold, which is famous for its historic buildings and its wide range of restaurants, traditional pubs and antique shops. Stow is also perfectly situated in the heart of the North Cotswolds, surrounded by stunning countryside, and ideally placed for exploring the many beautiful towns and villages in the area.
The owner of Christmas Cottage has recently refurbished the property, in a lovely, contemporary style, adding in beautiful character features such as a wood burning stove in the living room. The warmth and style of the house are complemented by its modern facilities, including wireless internet access, a large flatscreen TV and a well presented kitchen.
Christmas Cottage sleeps a maximum of six people, in three bedrooms (one on the ground floor), with a family bathroom and a ground floor en-suite bathroom. There is an enclosed back garden and off street parking is available for one car, with a second parking space available on the street directly outside the cottage. Christmas Cottage is perfect for a family or a group of friends looking for a beautiful cottage in a quiet location, whilst still having all the amenities of Stow-on-the-Wold on the doorstep.
Accessed through the front garden, the front door of Christmas Cottage opens into a hallway, off which are the following ground floor rooms:
- Living room: A beautiful, warm room, which contains two large sofas, a stylish wood burning stove and a large flat screen TV with a Blu-ray player;
- Dining room: Connected to the living room and the kitchen, with French doors out into the back garden, the dining room contains a wooden table and six chairs;
- Kitchen: The stylish new kitchen contains an electric oven and grill, four ring electric hob, American style fridge with cold water dispenser, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster and washing machine;
- Bedroom 1: This easily accessible room contains a king size bed and has an en-suite bathroom, which contains a bath with a hand held shower attachment, toilet and wash basin.
Stairs lead up from the hallway to the first floor landing, which leads to:
- Bedroom 2: Contains two single beds;
- Bedroom 3: Contains a double bed;
- Family bathroom: Contains a walk-in shower, toilet and a wash basin.
French doors from the dining room open into the small enclosed back garden, which is mostly laid to lawn. There is an outdoor table, with seating for six, and a charcoal barbecue. At the front of the cottage there is an off-street parking space on the driveway and a further parking space is available on the street, directly outside the cottage.