Gleed Cottage is a beautiful, traditional Cotswold stone property, with a wealth of character features and an enclosed garden, located in the picturesque village of Naunton. The village is very popular, being set away from busy roads and benefitting from a good village pub, golf course and many walks straight from the doorstep. The well known market towns of Stow-on-the-Wold and Bourton-on-the-Water are also both within six miles, with their wide range of pubs, shops and restaurants.
Dating back approximately 200 years, Gleed Cottage has a wealth of character features, including oak beams, mullion windows, flagstone floors and a large inglenook fireplace, containing a wood burning stove. Complementing these character features, the cottage has modern facilities, including a TV and a well equipped kitchen.
Gleed Cottage sleeps a maximum of four people, in two bedrooms, with one bathroom. There is quiet, on street parking available close to the cottage. It is an ideal retreat for couples, families, or small groups of friends.
Gleed Cottage’s front door opens into the living room. The open plan downstairs contains the following areas:
- Living room: Full of character, the living room contains oak beams, a flagstone floor and a large inglenook fireplace, with a wood burning stove. There is also a TV, DVD player and a CD player and comfortable seating for four adults;
- Dining area: Contains a table and four chairs;
- Kitchen: The kitchen area includes a dishwasher, electric cooker with four hobs, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge.
Stairs lead up to the first floor landing, off which are the following two rooms:
- Bedroom 1: Contains a double bed;
- Family bathroom: Contains a bath with overhead electric shower, basin and toilet.
A lovely ledge and brace door opens to a second stairway to the top floor bedroom:
- Bedroom 2: A beautiful eaves room, with exposed oak beams and two single beds.
The cottage's enclosed garden is at the front of the house and includes a patio area with a table and four chairs, plus a charcoal barbecue.