Honeysuckle Cottage is a beautiful grade II listed thatched cottage, located in the north-east of The Cotswolds, looking out over the village green in the peaceful little village of Sutton-under-Brailes. Many lovely walks can be accessed directly from the cottage and a number of local pubs are a pleasant walk away. The village is close to the famous Cotswold market towns of Moreton-in-Marsh, Chipping Norton and Chipping Campden, as well as being within easy reach of well known tourist attractions, such as Blenheim Palace, Warwick Castle and Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare.
The traditional cottage has a lovely character feel to it and is built from Cotswold stone, with a thatched roof and wooden windows and doors. Complementing the character of the cottage are modern facilities, including wireless internet access, a flatscreen TV and a well presented kitchen.
Honeysuckle Cottage sleeps a maximum of four people, in two bedrooms, with a family bathroom and a separate shower room. There is an enclosed garden to the side of the property, with a right of way through to the neighbouring cottage, off-street parking for one car and on-street parking directly outside the cottage. The cottage is an ideal retreat for couples, friends or a small family looking for a traditional cottage in the heart of some of England's most beautiful countryside.
The front door of Honeysuckle Cottage is accessed via the front garden, which overlooks the lovely village green. The front door opens diectly into the kitchen and the following rooms are on the ground floor:
- Living/dining room: Looking out over the village green, this room contains comfy seating for four, a flame effect fire, and a flatscreen TV with a DVD player. There is also a wooden dining table, with seating for four;
- Kitchen: A well presented galley style kitchen, which contains an electric oven, four ring electric hob, fridge with small freezer compartment, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster and a washing machine. There is also a breakfast bar, with two bar stools.
Stairs lead up from the living room to the first floor landing, off which are the following rooms, all in the cosy eaves of the cottage:
- Bedroom 1: With views across the village green, this lovely room contains either two single beds or a super king size bed;
- Bedroom 2: Also with views across the village green, this smaller room also contains either two single beds or a super king size bed;
- Family bathroom: Contains a bath with handheld shower attachment, toilet and wash basin;
- Shower room: Contains a walk-in shower and a wash basin.
French doors lead out from the living/dining room to the enclosed garden (please note that the neighbouring cottage has a right of way through the garden). The lovely garden is mostly laid to lawn and contains an outdoor table and four chairs, plus an additional two seater table and a swing seat.
The cottage has one off-street parking space at the end of the front garden and further on-street parking is available directly outside the cottage.