Masters House is one of a row of traditional Cotswold stone buildings, located in the heart of the beautiful Cotswolds market town of Stow-on-the-Wold and surrounded by glorious countryside. Stow-on-the-Wold is one of the most famous of the Cotswold market towns, due to its beautiful buildings and large number of antique shops, pubs and restaurants. It is also well placed in the heart of the North Cotswolds and is an ideal location for exploring the surrounding countryside or visiting the many other beautiful towns and villages that are just a short drive away.
Formerly an antiques shop, Masters House has been lovingly converted into a beautiful cottage. It has been furnished and decorated to enhance the period character of the cottage, with modern facilities such as wireless internet access and a well presented kitchen complementing the traditional character.
The cottage sleeps a maximum of four people, in two bedrooms, with two bathrooms. There is a cosy courtyard garden and free on street parking is readily available. Masters House is an ideal location for friends, couples or a family, looking for a beautiful cottage in one of the Cotswold's most charming market towns.
The front door of Masters House is accessed directly from Sheep Street and opens into the living room. The ground floor contains the following interlinked rooms:
- Living room: With wooden beams and a lovely window seat, this cosy area contains comfy seating for four and a Freeview TV, with DVD player and Netflix subscription;
- Dining room: Contains a large wooden farmhouse table and four chairs;
- Kitchen: Modern and well presented, the kitchen contains a gas oven, four ring gas hob, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, washing machine, dishwasher and a Nespresso coffee machine (without capsules).
Stairs lead up from the living room to the first floor landing, in the eaves of the cottage, off which are the following rooms:
- Bedroom 1 (en-suite): Contains a double bed. The en-suite bathroom contains a walk-in shower, toilet and wash basin;
- Bedroom 2: Contains a king size bed;
- Family bathroom: Contains a bath with an overhead shower and a separate shower attachment, toilet and wash basin.
A door from the kitchen opens into the petite and quaint courtyard garden, with flagstone paving and Cotswold stone walls. There is an outdoor table, with seating for six, and a charcoal barbecue.