Primrose Cottage is a beautiful Cotswold stone cottage, with a peaceful courtyard garden. Despite its tranquil location, the cottage is located close to the heart of the picturesque market town of Stow-on-the-Wold, which has a wide range of bars, restaurants and cafes, as well as being ideally placed for exploring the wider Cotswold region.
The cottage dates back to the 18th century and has been extensively renovated, whilst maintaining character features, such as wooden beams and a wood burning stove.Complementing these character features, the cottage has modern facilities, including wireless internet access, Freeview TV and a well equipped kitchen.
The cottage sleeps a maximum of four people, in two bedrooms, with one bathroom. It is an ideal retreat for a family or a small group of friends.
Primrose Cottage's front door opens into the kitchen. The ground floor rooms are:
- Kitchen: A well equipped kitchen, containing a dishwasher, four ring gas hob, electric oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge, freezer and washer dryer. There is also a dining table with four chairs;
- Living room: A cosy room, with oak beams, a wood burning stove and comfy seating for four. The character features are complemented by a Freeview TV, with DVD player.
Stairs lead up from the living room to the first floor landing, off which are the following rooms:
- Master bedroom: Contains a double bed;
- Second bedroom: Contains two 75cm wide single beds;
- Bathroom: Contains a bath with overhead shower, toilet and basin.
Outside the front door, the cottage has a small courtyard garden, with an outdoor table and chairs, and a barbecue during the warmer months.