PLEASE NOTE THE RAYBURN OVEN IS NOT CURRENTLY WORKING, HOWEVER THERE IS AN ELECTRIC OVEN
Pye Corner Cottage is a beautiful, grade II listed, thatched cottage, peacefully located on the edge of the beautiful Cotswolds village of Broadway, which is often referred to as the "Jewel of the Cotswolds" and the "Show Village of England". Broadway is well known for its excellent art galleries, as well as its restaurants, pubs and gift shops. The village is also perfectly placed for exploring the many beautiful towns and villages of the Cotswolds and the Vale of Evesham, as well as Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare.
The cottage is believed to date back to the early 17th century and contains a wealth of traditional character features, including original oak beams and exposed Cotswold stone walls. The character of the cottage is complemented by its modern facilities, including wireless internet access, a flatscreen TV with DVD player and a large kitchen.
The cottage sleeps a maximum of five people, in three bedrooms, with a family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom. There is a large, enclosed garden and off-street parking for a number of cars. Pye Corner Cottage is an ideal retreat for friends, couples or a family, looking for a peaceful break in an idyllic location.
Pye Corner Cottage is accessed from the garden, via its back door, which leads into the large kitchen. The following rooms are on the ground floor:
- Living room: a large room, with beautiful old oak beams, exposed Cotswold stone and a wooden floor. Contains comfy seating for five and a flatscreen TV with DVD player;
- Kitchen/dining room: another large room, with wooden beams and a tiled floor, the kitchen contains a Rayburn, an electric fan oven and grill, four ring gas hob, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle and fridge freezer. There is also a wooden dining table with seating for six;
- Utility room: A spacious utility space, with a washing machine and a wash basin;
- Downstairs cloakroom: contains a toilet.
Stairs lead up from the living room to the first floor landing, off which are the following rooms:
- Bedroom 1: Contains a king size bed;
- Bedroom 2: Contains two single beds;
- Bedroom 3: Contains a single bed.
- Family bathroom: Contains a bath with separate shower, toilet and wash basin.
Pye Corner Cottage's large enclosed garden is to the rear of the property, with beautiful rural views. The garden is mostly laid to lawn and contains an outdoor table and seating for five, plus a charcoal barbecue during the warmer months of the year. There is a pond in the garden, as well as a Bramley apple tree, Victoria plum tree, strawberries and herbs, which guests are welcome to use.
To the rear of the garden is an off-street parking area, with space for a number of cars to park.