Rambling Rose Cottage is a beautiful Cotswold stone cottage, located on a quiet lane in the peaceful village of Upper Oddington, close to the famous market town of Stow-on-the-Wold, and with many beautiful walks straight from the front door. Upper Oddington and its neighbour, Lower Oddington, contain two highly regarded pubs, and the well known Daylesford Estate is close by. Rambling Rose Cottage is ideally located for exploring the many beautiful towns and villages of the Cotswolds, as well as further afield places, such as Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford and Bath.
This lovely traditional cottage has many character features, including oak beams, exposed Cotswold stone walls and a lovely fireplace, with a wood burning stove. The character of the cottage is complemented by its modern facilities, including wireless internet access, a flat screen TV and a well presented kitchen.
Rambling Rose Cottage sleeps four people, in two bedrooms, with two lovely bathrooms. There is a small private garden area at the front of the property, as well as a communal garden shared with the neighbouring properties, and two off street parking spaces are available. The cottage is perfect for couples, friends or a family looking for a relaxing break in a beautiful village, in the heart of the Cotswold countryside.
Rambling Rose Cottage is one of the middle properties in a row of four Cotswold stone cottages, which sit next to a quiet lane. The cottage can be accessed either via the kitchen or the living room, and the following rooms are on the ground floor:
- Living room: The beautiful and spacious living room has oak beams and a large fireplace, with a cosy wood burning stove. There are two comfy sofas and a flat screen TV with a DVD player. A door leads out from the living room directly to the private garden area;
- Kitchen/dining room: Another spacious room, with oak beams and exposed Cotswold stone walls. The well laid out kitchen contains an electric Aga cooker, microwave, fridge with ice box, small dishwasher, kettle and toaster. There is a large wooden dining table, which can seat up to six people;
Stairs lead up from the ground floor to the first floor landing, off which are the following rooms:
- Bedroom 1: A beautiful room, with oak beams and a wall mounted TV, which contains a king size bed;
- Bedroom 2: Another beautiful room, also with oak beams and a wall mounted TV, which contains two single beds. There is an ensuite bathroom, which contains a free standing bath, wash basin and toilet;
- Family bathroom: Doubling up as an ensuite to bedroom 1, this lovely bathroom contains a bath with overhead shower, toilet and wash basin.
Outside the cottage are beautiful open communal gardens, with Rambling Rose Cottage having its own peaceful patio area directly outside the living room, which contains a table and four chairs. At the end of the garden is a private car park, with a dedicated parking space for Rambling Rose Cottage (a second car can also park directly behind the first car).