Spring Cottage is a beautiful Cotswold stone property, located on a quiet lane in the peaceful and picturesque village of Ebrington, which is well known for its award winning local pub, the Ebrington Arms. The village is approximately two miles away from the famous market town of Chipping Campden, with its wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants, and is also well placed for visiting the other well-known market towns and villages of the North Cotswolds, as well as further afield places, such as Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford and Blenheim Palace. Ebrington is also surrounded by the stunning, rolling Cotswold countryside and numerous lovely walks can be accessed directly from the cottage.
This spacious cottage has a wealth of character features, including oak beams, exposed Cotswold stone walls, a traditional Aga and a large inglenook fireplace, with a wood burning stove. The character of the cottage is perfectly complemented by its modern facilities, including wireless internet access, a recently converted ground floor shower room and a beautifully presented kitchen.
Spring Cottage sleeps five people, in three bedrooms, with two bathrooms. There is a beautiful mature garden at the back of the property, which is lovely in all seasons, and quiet on street parking is readily available. The cottage is perfect for friends or families looking for a relaxing break in a beautiful village, surrounded by the stunning Cotswolds countryside.
Spring Cottage is at the end of a short row of cottages, and is set well back from a quiet road. The cottage is accessed via a shared path, which leads to the front door, which in turn opens into the living room. The following rooms are on the ground floor:
- Living room: This stunning, contemporary room has oak beams, exposed Cotswold stone walls and a large inglenook fireplace, with a wood burning stove. There is comfy seating for five, on two large sofas, and a flat screen TV with a DVD player;
- Dining room: Leading off the sitting room and with direct access to the kitchen, the beautiful dining room contains a large oak table and seating for six;
- Kitchen: The well laid out kitchen looks out over the garden and contains a traditional Aga cooker, a combined microwave/convection oven, American-style fridge freezer with ice and water dispenser, dishwasher, kettle, toaster and handheld kitchen aid. There is also a combined washing machine/tumble dryer, and a breakfast table with two chairs and three stools.
- Shower room: Contains a walk-in shower, toilet and wash basin.
Stairs lead up from the living room to a small first floor landing, off which are the following rooms:
- Bedroom 1: A bright and airy room, with plenty of cupboard space and a king size bed;
- Bedroom 2: A further double room, which also contains a king size bed;
- Bedroom 3: Overlooking the back garden, this room has a single bed;
- Family bathroom: Contains a bath with handheld shower attachment, toilet and wash basin.
A back door leads out into a beautiful mature garden, which contains a table and six rattan chairs, as well as a charcoal barbecue (available from Spring 2017). Quiet on street parking is available outside the front of the cottage.