Croesor Bach is a traditional, detached farmhouse, with its own garden, serenely positioned at the top of a valley, within the stunning Snowdonia National Park. Despite its tranquil location, a wide range of activities are within easy reach of the house, including mountains, beaches, castles, towns and pretty villages.
The house is built from traditional Welsh materials and has been beautifully decorated and furnished, with many character features, including wooden beams, whitewashed stone walls, a grand Stanley range cooker in the kitchen, and a large inglenook fireplace with a real fire and a bread oven in the living room. Complementing these character features, the cottage has modern facilities, including wireless internet access and Freesat HD TV.
Croesor Bach sleeps up to nine people, in four bedrooms, with one bathroom. The cottage is an ideal retreat for a large family holiday or for groups of friends seeking peace and solitude amongst stunning scenery, yet close to a wide range of activities.
Croesor Bach is approached up a quarter of a mile long private drive, which opens out into a large parking area. The house is entered via an Entrance Hall/Boot Room, which leads into the kitchen.
The main ground floor rooms are:
- Kitchen: The heart of the house, containing a large oak dining table, with seating for eight (nine, with an extra chair), free standing wooden units and a grand Stanley range cooker. The kitchen has an abundance of farmhouse character, yet is equipped for modern living, with facilities including a microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer and 5 ring gas hob;
- Dining room: Leading off the kitchen, the dining room is another beautiful farmhouse room, with wooden beams and a wooden floor. The large dining table has six chairs and can seat nine, by adding chairs from the kitchen dining table;
- Living room: Also accessed from the kitchen, the living room contains three large leather sofas and an inglenook fireplace, with a real fire and bread oven. There is also a Freesat HD TV, DVD player and an iPod dock.
Wooden stairs lead up from the living room to the landing, off which are four bedrooms and a family bathroom, all with lovely wooden floors:
- Bedroom 1: Contains a double bed and a single bed;
- Bedroom 2: Contains two single beds;
- Bedroom 3: Contains a double bed;
- Bedroom 4: Contains a double bed;
- Family bathroom: Contains a bath, separate shower cubicle, toilet and basin.
Heading back downstairs and outside, the enclosed garden surrounds the house and has beautiful views across and down the valley. There is a terraced area, with an outdoor table and chairs, from which to sit and enjoy the peaceful scenery.