Character Cottage Holidays Limited
- Character Cottages (the trading name of Character Cottage Holidays Limited) is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
- We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you contact us to make an enquiry, or you complete an enquiry form for one of our properties on marketing portals such as (but not limited to) TripAdvisor, Holiday Lettings, Holiday Rentals or Owners Direct, then you are agreeing to provide us with your name, address and email address.
- We use your email address, unless you have contacted us to say otherwise, to send you our newsletters, details of new properties, offers or late deals. Any such email communication will always have the option for you to unsubscribe and be removed from our mailing list.
- If you have completed a booking with us and when presented with the option "" and you opt not to tick the box, then you will be automatically removed from our newsletter list.
- We use your personal information to improve our products/services.
- We reserve the right to sell, rent or exchange your personal information with carefully selected partners and third parties.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer credit card details with any 3rd parties.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.