The Vale of Evesham
There are a number of excellent places to eat and drink in the Vale of Evesham, with Evesham itself containing a variety of tea shops, pubs and restaurants, catering for most tastes and budgets.
The list below contains a small sample of the traditional pubs located in the lovely villages throughout the area:
- Round of Gras, Badsey (www.roundofgras.co.uk)
- The Beckford Inn, Beckford (www.thebeckford.com)
- The Bell, Salford Priors (www.thebellatsalfordpriors.com)
- The Fleece Inn, Bretforton (www.thefleeceinn.co.uk)
- The Star Inn, Ashton-under-Hill (www.thestar-ashtonunderhill.co.uk)
- Wheatsheaf Inn, Badsey (www.wheatsheafinnbadsey.co.uk)
We recommend phoning in advance, to check opening times and availability of food, especially during the quieter months of the year. Many pubs accept children and dogs, but you should always check this in advance.